找回密码
 注册帐号
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 458|回复: 4

Ron Paul: Yellen is ‘worse than average’

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-7 11:48:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Paul has been criticizing the central bank for years, calling both for an audit of the Fed and for its total abolition. Paul a long-serving Republican member of Congress and 1988 presidential candidate on the Libertarian Party ticket, is a proponent of Austrian Economics, which focuses on the relativity of value and the impossibility of centrally planning a complex and dynamic economy.

“I put a lot of blame on the problems that we have, the booms and the busts and the unemployment and this recession that we can’t get out of –– it’s all due to the monetary system,” Paul said, saying they were “living in this dream world” to assume that one body could set interest rates. “And the head of the Federal Reserve just is the symbolic head of a deeply flawed system that should’ve never been created.”

“I think they’re living a pipe dream and it’s going to soon be very apparent what terrible shape our economy is in,” he said.

Yellen will hasten that revelation, Paul said, explaining that the reason he sees her as “a little bit worse than average” is “because she is probably going to be more excessive in creating money.”

“But what can she do?” Paul said. “They’ve taken the interest rates down to zero, the only tool they have is printing money, creating money out of thin air, so there’s nothing left. And she believes in even doing more of it.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/07/ron-paul-yellen-is-worse-than-average/#ixzz2pjRPTjBP

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 12:28:48 | 显示全部楼层
SteelDragon 发表于 2014-1-7 12:00
Let's check his track record.
Deregulation on financial market, pioneered by Republican Phil Gramm,  ...

谢分享。
不明觉厉。 What is your point?
展展?
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 13:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
SteelDragon 发表于 2014-1-7 12:33
他支持Phil Gramm. 所以荣跑如果当总统,危机照发不误。

真正的能者是消危机于萌芽中。荣跑没这个本事。 ...

'I would just add that I agree on the need for reform but oppose this approach.'
好像‘oppose’是重点啊。
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 14:32:07 | 显示全部楼层
SteelDragon 发表于 2014-1-7 14:15
Nah. He was opposed it because it didn't do enough. Glass-Steagall Act was the law to regulate der ...

谢谢澄清哈。 所以事实上他是反对Phil Gramm而不是支持Phil Gramm。

‘My main reasons for voting against this bill are the expansion of the taxpayer liability and the introduction of even more regulations.’

"The better alternative is to repeal privacy busting government regulations.“ 他是两个都反对。
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 14:48:24 | 显示全部楼层
SteelDragon 发表于 2014-1-7 14:30
所以他基本是在骂:

“你们这些傻瓜!纵火不浇汽油能达到目的吗?“

呵呵,容炮是小政府的资本主义,这些法案都是政府干预市场,以纳税人为代价。 他的意思是,你们的法案都是以烧纳税人的钱进花街腰包为目的,还是洗洗睡吧。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|第二港湾

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 11:45 , Processed in 0.021698 second(s), 14 queries .