找回密码
 注册帐号
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 432|回复: 1

从这个网页,你可以下载谷歌所搜集的有关你的所有信息 zt

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-31 11:53:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I downloaded the Google data this week. Here's what I found.

Begin by goinghttps://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout.

Google's account download page (Photo: Screenshot)

This is Google's data download page, where Google shows you all the various units from the company. Google lets you choose whether to download the data from all the categories from the Google universe or go piecemeal.

Choices include Calendar (what appointments I had), Chrome (my searches), Drive (my saved uploads), Location History (everywhere I've driven to or asked directions for in Google Maps), Play Music (what songs I listened to), YouTube (videos) and Hangouts (who I interacted with.)

Gmail is not on the list, but the application keeps a record of your e-mails, unless you've deleted them to make space. Last year Google said it would stop reading your email to target ads.

You have the choice of getting the download via an e-mail link or having it archived in your Google Drive, but this does count against your storage quota, Google notes. (I subscribe to a 1TB backup, and it's already got 750 GB full, so I went for the partial download.)

But it's worth a look for everyone to see what information Google has and take a few seconds to delete it all.

Google notes that in making the request, the download could take "hours, or even days," to compile, depending upon how active a Google user you are.

发表于 2018-3-31 15:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
不错
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|第二港湾

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 16:53 , Processed in 0.021298 second(s), 14 queries .